RU C Unit Result 2022 By SMS: The official web portal of Rajshahi University Undergraduate Admission does not respond after releasing the Admission Test Result of the C Unit. During this time, students are unable to view or download the result sheet.
So, what we should do to check the Admission Result? Well, there is an alternative way that will provide the admission test result within a few seconds. We hope this can help those students who won’t able to view their results yet.
RU C Unit Result 2022 By SMS
Mobile SMS Method is the most popular method for the admission process, application fee payment, and checking the exam result as well. Generally, students apply the Mobile SMS Method when they failed to check the result online.
As we know, the Rajshahi University Admission portal is currently down and students are unable to check the result from there. For this, students should apply the SMS Method to check RU C Unit Result 2022 for the session 2021-2022.
Plus, if the web server working well by the way, then candidates should try the online method. For the convenience of those candidates who are unable to check their results till now, we have described the most popular method that will help to provide the result.
RU C Unit Result 2022 Online
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official URL of Rajshahi University which is only available for Admission purposes: https://admission.ru.ac.bd/undergraduate/
- Step 2: Now, find out the result box from the main page.
- Step 3: Select Unit “C” from the menu.
- Step 4: Type your C Unit Admission Roll Number into the box.
- Step 5: Now, R U C Unit Result 2022 will be visible on your screen.
- Step 6: Finally, save the page or print it out to use later.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on August 2, 2022, at 04:52 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).