RU C Unit Result 2022: Rajshahi University Admission Test Result of the C Unit has been out now for the session 2021-2022. The result has out today, August 2, 2022, at 02:30 PM. RU officially released the result through the admission portal. The candidates who appeared on the exam can check the result online and via SMS.
RU C Unit Result 2022: Pass Rate 38.9%
In 2022, Rajshahi University C Unit Admission Test was taken on July 25, 2022, according to the official schedule. The exam was taken from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM in the 4 shifts. Around one lakh students applied for admission in the C Unit.
The authority published RU C Unit Result 2022 on August 2, 2022, through the official admission portal. Last year the result was published after 2 days of the exam, but this year it takes more time. However, now those candidates who are appeared in the exam can check the RU Admission result directly from the official website.
RU C Unit Result 2022: Steps to check
According to the recent notice published today, August 2, 2022, Rajshahi University Admission Result for C Unit has been published for the session 2021-2022. So now, candidates can check the result by logging in to the ru admission portal.
We have shared the step by step process to collect the result within a few seconds. This will help those candidates who are looking for the result.
- At first, you will need to log in to the RU Admission Portal by opening the official web address https://admission.ru.ac.bd/undergraduate/
- Now, click on the “RU C Unit Result 2022” link on the main page of the website. The link will be highlighted there.
- You will automatically redirect to a new page after clicking there.
- Now, type the admission roll number, password, or other credentials into the box.
- Print out the page once the result is visible on your screen.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on August 2, 2022, at 03:56 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).