World Milk Day 2022 Theme, Wishes, SMS, Quotes in Hindi, Bengali: Every year World Milk Day is celebrated on June 1. This year the day is celebrated on June 1, 2022, in the USA, UK, India, Bangladesh, and almost all the countries over the world.
All the countries over the world are celebrating World Milk Day this year on June 1, 2022. On that day, people are searching online to know the importance of milk, milk day theme, quotes, wishes, and more. If you are also one of them, so you have entered the right place.
World Milk Day 2022
World Milk Day is an international day that is established by the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) of the United Nations. Every year the day is celebrated on June 1. The day celebrates every year to recognize the importance of milk as a global food.
Milk is the most important part of our daily life. We can rely on milk and all the products made using Milk practically every day, whether we’re sipping a glass of milk or consuming a variety of dairy products.
World Milk Day 2022 Theme
We know that Milk Day is celebrated globally to commemorate its value in our daily life and not to waste. Every year Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) declares a new theme each year.
In its continuation, this year’s World Milk Day 2022 Theme is “Dairy Net Zero”. The theme has been declared by FAO and they are declaring this since 2001.
World Milk Day 2022 Wishes
If you searching online for World Milk Day Wishes, so you will get unique and important wishes from here.
- On World Milk Day, leading the nutritional awareness for drinking healthy milk and to counter the dangers of malnutrition faced by 47% of children all over the world. Let’s make the Future of our World healthy!
- Let us start each and every day of our lives with the nourishment of milk and stay healthy and happy. Warm wishes on World Milk Day to everyone.
- World milk day is not only about the nutritious complete food milk but also about the hard work, devotion, and intelligence of dairy people. Happy milk day.
- Calcium in dairy is poorly absorbed, leeches calcium from bones and dairy delivers disease. There is abundant absorbable healthy calcium in plants. World Milk Day.
- World milk day is celebrated to make people know about the importance of Milk nutrients and vitamins. The best protein-rich food, keeping bone healthy and strong. Also to remind the hard work of dairy farmers.
- The occasion of World Milk Day reminds us that we are lucky that we are blessed with the goodness of milk. Let us embrace it and enjoy it each and every day.
- Milk is an excellent option as a post-workout recovery beverage. Let’s raise a toast.
- Happy world milk day to the countless dairy farmers that work to bring milk to our dinner tables worldwide and to the milk lovers who continue to purchase and drink it.
History of World Milk Day
According to the official statement, World Milk Day was established by the FAO in 2001. 1st June was selected as the date. On the other hand, many countries were already celebrating a milk day every year.
In 2016, the Day was celebrated in over 40 countries globally. The next year 588 events took place in 80 countries reaching 402 million impressions on social media for #WorldMilkDay.
(The above news first appeared on Ogro News on June 2, 2022, at 01:28 PM BST – Bangladesh Standard Time. For more news on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrities, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our news portal OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter at @ogronewsbd).