Dental Result 2021 PDF (Out): Result Published, here’s the direct link to check. Dghs.gov.bd Authority has been published the admission test result on 12 September 2021 through the official website. A total of 26,626 candidates get a minimum of 40 marks.
This is breaking news for those students who appeared on Dental Admission Test 2021 for the session 2020-21. The test was held on 10 September 2021 for the academic year 2021. After that, candidates eagerly waiting for the result. In fact, Dental Result 2021 By SMS and Online, PDF file, what to do after the selection, and many more information available here.
Dental Result 2021 Published: Latest News
Earlier this year, the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) authority announced the admission program 2020-21 session for HSC Passed students. If any students meet the minimum educational requirement, so they can apply for admission. The admission test was held on 10 September 2021 across the country according to the Dental Admission Exam Date.
Currently, a lot of candidates searching on the internet to know the result date as well as check the result. Good News for them. Dental Result 2021 for Admission Test has been published officially on Sunday, 10 September 2021. Now, it is available on their official website. Anyone can collect the admission test result from there. They can also do it through Mobile SMS.
Dental Result 2021: Procedure to check the result
There are three different methods available to check the result. But most of the candidates don’t have any idea about this. The huge number of candidates looking for the best method. However, there is no need to worry! Everyone will learn the best methods from here and then they can collect their result within a few moments.
1. Download Dental Result 2021 PDF
- Step 01: You have to open the official web portal of Directorate General of Health Services. Not the general portal, you have to open the admission portal. You can directly enter on there by write https://result.dghs.gov.bd/bds/ on the address bar.
- Step 02: Simply write the url and press “Ok” button from keyboard, then you will automatically redirect to the homepage of admission portal.
- Step 03: Now, you just need to find out the “recent notice” menu from the homepage. This will available on the top of this page.
- Step 04: Click on the result notice, and it will visible after that.
- Step 05: Now, simply tap on the download option. Then the downloading process will start automatically.
2. Check Result Online
- First of all, open your favorite internet browser and write the official web portal url in the address bar of the browser.
- After that, write https://result.dghs.gov.bd/bds/ and press the enter button from Computer Keyboard or press array key from phone.
- Once you press the button, you will redirect to the homepage of their web portal.
- Now, simply write your admission roll in the first box.
- Then, input pin number in the desired box.
- Finally, check all the information again and click or tap on “Submit” button that is availabl on the web page. Then your photo will visible with your admission result.
Remember that, the admission roll and other credentials available on the admit card. Candidates just need to write them on the official web portal. Then this website will provide the result within a few moments.
3. DGHS Admission Result By SMS
Directorate General of Health Services also provide the opportunity to collect admission test result through Mobile SMS. Interestingly, this is the most workable method from the other methods. It can be take very less time than PDF Download. However, let’s write the following keywords and send it to 16222.
Hopefully, you will get the result within a few minutes.
(The above story first appeared on OgroNews on 13 September 2021, at 11:47 AM BST (Bangladesh Standard time). For more news and updates on Education, Technology, Entertainment, Sports, Festivals, Celebrity News, Lifestyle, and Trending News, so bookmark our website OgroNews.com. Also, like our official Facebook Page, and Follow us on Twitter @ogronews21).