Nursing Result 2021 for Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery Course: Diploma Nursing 1st Year Result 2021 has been released today. The result available online and now all the students can collect their exam results from the official website. Before that, Diploma Nursing Students looking for the result publish date-related news. But today, the result has been published and the authority confirmed through ogronews.com.
So, now if any students want to collect their results and looking for Nursing Result 2021, Diploma Nursing 1st Year Result 2021 Date, and Result checking procedure, so this is the right place for them.
Nursing Result 2021
As per the previous year’s statistics, the Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery 1st Year Final Exam conduct in the month of December every year. All the candidates know that the Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery 1st Year exam was held on delay due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
For this reason, the result has been published in the delay. Now, this is breaking news for them. However, let’s check the procedure to collect the result.
How to collect Diploma Nursing 1st Year Result 2021?
Do you know? Diploma in Nursing Result always published online? The Marksheet of students with subject marks is also getting at the official website. So, You will need to check Nursing 1st Year Result 2021 Online which is here as follows:
- First of all, you need Open the official web portal of Diploma in Nursing. The official web portal link is: http://bncdb.bnmc.gov.bd/admin/find_result
- After opening the website, you have to find out the recent notice.
- You will get the result under the main menu.
- After that, click on the result option.
- Then the result sheet automatically downloaded on your phone.